Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Nokia (Withings scale/ Healthmate) with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to sync my weight/bmi/fat% to my fitbit account/dashboard. Maybe the other way around also the steps from fitbit into the nokia health mate app.

anyone any idea where to start? All the links in other topics and the help pages lead to 404 pages, for example: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1286/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AX3rd_Party_Integration&...

any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers,

tom

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
330 REPLIES 330

I tried the process via the link again today and it seemed that everything worked as expected. I now have my complete history copied into fitbit. I hope everyone else's issue is similarly resolved. Thanks! 

Best Answer

I also get a very similar error id: 

A29E5A84:ABB0_A92D91DD:01BB_5CB8314F_C20206:1C6A

And I can't unlink my profile, because: 

Unable to find linked Withings profile for the user.

Please fix this...

EDIT: Incognito mode doesn't help btw.

Best Answer

Same here. I just tried it again, as I did several times already, and now it just works. Someone seems to have fixed the callback url it seems.... thanks whoever it was!

Best Answer

Nope it still doesn't work for me.

Best Answer

Mine was working flawlessly for a month or so and as of 4/10 is not syncing my scale measurements with Fitbit. I have weighed myself multiple times since then...

Best Answer

Same for me, it has been working great for the past month and stopped all syncing from 11th April... could someone at Fitbit at least acknowledge this? 

Best Answer

Same for me!

Best Answer

Yeah, my sync was working perfectly for about a month. Withings stopped syncing with FitBit on 4/14 for me. 

Can we change the sticky of this thread from "Solved" to unresolved? 

Best Answer

Until the problem isn't fixed, you can try WeightNet, a free real-time web integration.

www.weemple.com/weightnet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list of folks. Seems this is a major issue again. Not sure who (withings or fitbit) created the issue this time, but figure it was fitbit since they created the issue last time.

Anyone directly emailing with support? Seems that is the only way to fix issues.

Best Answer

Hi Everyone, As this was an older issue, I will be closing it for further responses. If you are having trouble connecting, please see my floated thread here

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer