Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings not syncing with Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/3/2019: The connection should now be working for everyone. Please reconnect your scale again. Thanks again for for your patience.  

Update 4/29/2019: Hi Everyone, our team is still looking into this issue. I've passed all your feedback and concerns on to the team and hope to have an update soon. Thanks again for your patience. 

Update 4/23/2019:  We are still working on this, but I hope to have an update soon. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Update 4/17/2019: We are aware that some people may not be able to set up and are working to fix the issue soon. Thanks to those who posted this error message. I'll update this thread when I hear the issue is resolved. 

We recently made some updates to the Withings scale integration that require reauthorization between Withings and Fitbit. If you are unable to sync your Withings scale with Fitbit, please unlink your account and set up again. 

For information on how to manage your apps see this article

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Everyone - 

Our team is currently aware that as of last Thursday, Withing scales users are unable to access the Withings link and may not be able to sync or setup their scale with Fitbit. We are working on a fix and hope to have it resolved soon. Thank you very much for your patience and reports. 

Please follow this thread for updates. 

Since this thread is on an older, resolved issue, I'll be closing it for further reports to keep things tidy. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
235 REPLIES 235

Hi Kate, is it possible the Withings Connection Wizard does not work anymore because of this change?

Best Answer

@JohanV66 possibly. Have you revoked access and tried setting up again? If it's still not working can you tell me the error message you see or provide a screenshot? 

Best Answer

I tried to unlink Withings access but I keep getting this message 

Please fix the following errors:
  • Unable to unlink Withings profile. Withings server returned the following error: Unable to find linked Withings profile for the user.

Here is a link to a screenshot as well http://imgur.com/a/MVn89FF

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
Best Answer

I'm receiving the same error - chat support advised me to open a new Fitbit account, which doesn't seem like the right advice. 

@KateFitbit are you able to reset the sync status on an account so that we can set it up again? 

Best Answer

I keep getting this error message when I grant Withings acess

{"errors":[{"message":"redirect_uri_mismatch: The redirect URI provided is missing or does not match partner callback url"}]}

Best Answer

Hi Kate... your link goes to the help page saying to setup the link from the Withings app...there is nowhere in the Withings app to link 3rd party apps...the link I have always used was = https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings#

When I go to that link as of yesterday..the error message I get is :

Please fix the following errors:
  • Oops! An unexpected error occurred. If it continues please report it at help.fitbit.com. Error id: AC448DB8:BD52_A92D91DD:01BB_5CB74B04_78E1D:1C69
Samsung Galaxy S8, Sense
Best Answer

@FitMeBro@tjegan82@keyveen@Buzzsaw thanks for letting me know, I'm reaching out to the team to see what else I can find out. I'll post an update shortly. 

Best Answer

I am having exactly the same problem and receiving the same message than others above  7136E6F1-52A0-4D60-A4D3-18242E0BC76F.jpeg

Best Answer

I asked FitBit support to unlink my Fitbit and Withings accounts but they said they can’t. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, all we can do is sit and wait at this point. 

Best Answer

Unable to to sync and unable to to unlink my account. 

Same errors seen as above.

Would love to know what testest and quality control is done before these updates are released.   It's getting as bad as windows update! 😉

Best Answer

Hi Everyone, we are aware that some people may not be able to set up and are working to fix the issue soon. Thanks to those who posted this error message. I'll update this thread when I hear the issue is resolved. 

@Buzzsaw thank you for posting that link, I will update my original post. 

Best Answer

This issue really needs to be fixed once and for all. I like my Charge 3 but the Aria scale is complete garbage and Withing's smartwatch offerings are closing the gap quickly.

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

The same problem 😞

Below the errors trying to disconnect and download data from the page https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Best Answer

Hey @GeorgeG3 .. what's your reasoning behind the Aria scale being garbage? I was honestly thinking to give up on the integration with Withings and get one instead - what makes the Aria bad? 

Best Answer
For the price it's pretty inaccurate compared to similarly priced scales,
poor build quality, connectivity was an every other day issue. My Withings
gives me the weather, which is nice, and I get a look at the past week or
so of weigh-ins at the scale. Maybe they've updated things in the last few
years, but I've had no reason to look at it since getting my Withings
(which isn't even their top-line model)
Best Answer

What on earth is Withings scale???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problems as all mentioned as of today. Attempting to unlink through the normal Withings link     results in an error. Problem started on my Tuesday 4/16 weigh-in. Monday synced fine.

withings.jpg

Best Answer

The aria scale has many issues with the ability get wifi from certain firewalls and configurations. Also after several months it begins draining battery to the point that you will be changing batteries every few days.

Best Answer