Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings not syncing with Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/3/2019: The connection should now be working for everyone. Please reconnect your scale again. Thanks again for for your patience.  

Update 4/29/2019: Hi Everyone, our team is still looking into this issue. I've passed all your feedback and concerns on to the team and hope to have an update soon. Thanks again for your patience. 

Update 4/23/2019:  We are still working on this, but I hope to have an update soon. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Update 4/17/2019: We are aware that some people may not be able to set up and are working to fix the issue soon. Thanks to those who posted this error message. I'll update this thread when I hear the issue is resolved. 

We recently made some updates to the Withings scale integration that require reauthorization between Withings and Fitbit. If you are unable to sync your Withings scale with Fitbit, please unlink your account and set up again. 

For information on how to manage your apps see this article

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
235 REPLIES 235

+1, same error here.

• Unable to unlink Withings profile. Withings server returned the following error: Unable to find linked Withings profile for the user.
Best Answer

I can't unlink too...

Best Answer

Kate/All,

My last successful synch Withings to FitBit was 4/15/2019. Currently i’m Not syncing. Until now I only lost synch one to five days. Others were unsynching and never regained synch. I’ll be waiting to the end of April to re-link FitBit and Withings. Although with Kate’s comment i’ve probably now lost synch for good. I hope not but I’ve always wanted an Apple Watch.

I will report back the next 3 Monday’s.

Walt

Charge 2, IPhone XS Max, Withings scale

Best Answer

I keep having the same issue as everyone.  Can unlink, can’t download data. Any news from Fitbit on the issue? 

Best Answer

+1.  Same issue.  Waiting for update.

Best Answer

Same error than you, I tried to delete the link with Withings but I get error message. 

I found a way to synchronise with IFTT but it is not the best way to do it. 

I'm waiting for bug fix 

Best Answer

Any updates @KateFitbit ?

Best Answer

Another disconnected user here (I didn't manually disconnect) - haven't synced since 14th April, Healthmate is not listed in my fitbit apps, fitbit is not listed as a partner in Healthmate. I can't find any way to link the 2 together again...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar issues to everyone else, Can't unlink accounts, last update was April 15th, Support told me it was related to not inputting my food intake (seems wrong), posting to follow.

Kate, appreciate you not setting this as solved without providing a solution. Keep us posted! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here today. Was out of town since 19th.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@g4k0 , @Alpsp should be very soon, we don't usually like to provide dates in case something happens, but I will be updating this week. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Hi!  Just in case its helpful in the debug process, I seem to have a slightly different error message.  When trying to reconnect via https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings, I get this error:

Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Exception receiving access token

Thanks so much for working on this!

Best Answer

This is a new error!Screenshot_20190423-223919.jpg

Best Answer

43D0388A-E60E-46FB-AFDD-A52DA16E38E9.jpeg

I’m not linked any more but getting new error.

Dan

Best Answer

Hello, try to get back connection with Withings I got message like that.

"Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Exception receiving access token"

Have a nice day

Miroslav

Best Answer
Unsubscribe me from this useless forum that does nothing to help all I got was inundated with complaints from other people in the same situation as me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Really Pamela? Your patience and understanding is astounding! It truly is people like you that make the world go round. This issue is slightly frustrating I agree, but not life threatening. Log your weight manually or use ITTT or even better unsubscribe yourself rather than expecting someone else to do everything for you 😂

Best Answer

Same error for me...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unable to sync since April 14th. 10 days waiting and still nothing!

Best Answer

Same issue here, now with the same error (hopefully they can fix this thing early, it's pretty annoying needing to go back and forth the Health Mate app for the weight):

"Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Exception receiving access token"

Best Answer