Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings not syncing with Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/3/2019: The connection should now be working for everyone. Please reconnect your scale again. Thanks again for for your patience.  

Update 4/29/2019: Hi Everyone, our team is still looking into this issue. I've passed all your feedback and concerns on to the team and hope to have an update soon. Thanks again for your patience. 

Update 4/23/2019:  We are still working on this, but I hope to have an update soon. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Update 4/17/2019: We are aware that some people may not be able to set up and are working to fix the issue soon. Thanks to those who posted this error message. I'll update this thread when I hear the issue is resolved. 

We recently made some updates to the Withings scale integration that require reauthorization between Withings and Fitbit. If you are unable to sync your Withings scale with Fitbit, please unlink your account and set up again. 

For information on how to manage your apps see this article

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
235 REPLIES 235

have tries that for several days now and still getting the error message

Best Answer

I'm another user with the same problem. Last successful Withings sync was 4/15. Trying to unlink produces same error message reported above.

FWIW Strava still pulls and syncs exercise data from Fitbit just fine, so the Fitbit update didn't affect all 3rd party data exchanges.

Best Answer

Withings Scale

Please fix the following errors:
  • Unable to unlink Withings profile. Withings server returned the following error: Unable to find linked Withings profile for the user.
Unlink my accounts (Your Withings scale will no longer publish to your Fitbit account. This will not remove any of the Withings measurements from Fitbit).
Download Withings Data (Import all your historical Withings data into Fitbit).
Best Answer

I have encountered the same problem since 4/15/19.  Just following in order to get a resolution.

Best Answer

I am following your instructions trying to re-link my Withings scale to my Fitbit app (after clearing my browser's cache) but I keep getting the following message:

Oops! An unexpected error occurred. If it continues please report it at help.fitbit.com. Error id: AC453ED0:93AC_A92D91DD:01BB_5CBA2E5C_821BCB:6647

Very frustrating...

Best Answer

Hey everyone, I updated the original post a few days ago. We are aware that some people still may not be able to set up and are working to fix the issue soon!

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

8403A2AD-E7C3-46F4-AF43-825105B2F7C6.jpeg

Same here

Best Answer

Same here.  Just want to get in the thread.  Hope it is fixed soon.

Best Answer

• Error id: A29EB67C:3566_A92D91DD:01BB_5CBA7050_1B93DBD:6649

Worst here is, I have reached my goal weight after years of effort, pain and struggle,  let's celebrate by breaking integration again! 

Best Answer

Still can't unlink. Clearing cache/using different browser not helping.

Capture.PNG

Best Answer

Also have the same issue. I have resorted to using IFTTT as a stopgap. 

Best Answer

Same issue here, Hasn't synced since 15/4. Following for further updates.

Best Answer

Came here to say the same thing. Could do with a status page for each partner app and better pages listing all the URLs to get the sync working between the 2.

Fitbit To Withings : https://support.withings.com/hc/en-us/articles/205997208-Partner-Apps-I-want-to-retrieve-data-from-m...

Withings To Fitbit : https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Just to be kept informed.

Same pb, Fitbit inspire HR & Withings Body+ does not sync since 15th april

Wish you fix it soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me. Hopefully we'll get a resolution soon as this really is very poor.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem — please fix

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the same issue, any update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really frustrated with the white lines on my second charge three, my wife’s is still fine.

How are you guys going to get this fixed?

or can I get another replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wrong thread. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Has been failing to sync with Withings for a week.

Today I tried "download historical data" and got error

AC454546:4204_A92D91DD:01BB_5CBCB08A_15637E2:6646

Then I tried unlink and it claims there's no profile for me on Withings

Unable to unlink Withings profile. Withings server returned the following error: Unable to find linked Withings profile for the user.

Best Answer
0 Votes