Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFTTT Daily Activity Summary stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The IFTTT Daily Activity Summary has always been slow to load, and stops working from time to time. It didn't worked at all July 4th, 2018 to today, July 6th. Is there something wrong with this app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LanuzaFitbit,

Thanks for following up. It's working now but occasionally misses a day or two before working again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner. I apologize for the delayed response.

Thanks for bringing this up. 

I'd like to ask if the situation has continued ever since or if it started working correctly?

In the meantime, you could try to remove the connection between the two and then starting it up once again. That way it might load everything up.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LanuzaFitbit,

Thanks for following up. It's working now but occasionally misses a day or two before working again.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner.

Glad to know that it is mostly working correctly. Maybe it is a matter of the connection or the permissions having some sort of bug for a moment. 

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Forum members.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes