Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Dexcom G6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi are there any further updates on when an app compatible with the Dexcom g6 app will be available for the fit bit versa. I bought mine on the basis that Fitbit said this would be developed by the end of 2018.

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

Were you able to get the watch face to show up on your watch without the dexcom value? Before you can get the dexcom values to show up you have to have the watch face on the watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I downloaded both the watchface and the graph. The watchface buzzes
constantly because there is a zero read.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please confirm your dexcom email and password.

Also, check to see if you have Share enabled within the dexcom app.

I am not positive if that is required, but @acole_111 might be able to confirm that for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have a graph on mine. I thought there was going to be but what mine shows is the time and date in the middle and a heart in the lower right hand corner but on the top center of the watch it shows the reading with an arrow. Mine never buzzed before. It only seems to buzz if low or high. So you have the app downloaded and the face selected as the watch face. And you had the minimum and maximum thresholds set? These do not have to match what your dexcom settings are. Also, have you logged into your dexcom account to make sure you are using those login credentials? It is not your share info but your actual dexcom account credentials that you use.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @acole_111 for the short guide.

The graph that is being mentioned is the app we have made.

We have created a watch face and an app. The app has a graph of the trend. If you haven't tried it out, here is a link: https://hunterwatchco.com/2019/02/26/dexcom-graph/

The watch face only shows time, date, reading, trend.

App shows, Reading, trend, time, and graph.

Best Answer
0 Votes
There hasn’t been a solution. Please refund my money

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sassynfunny 

Sorry you aren't happy .There are others who are able to use the watch face with the G5. So it will work, we just have to figure out what issue you are having .

Please contact kpay to initiate the refund if you still want one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No problems. I took it to a coding friend and he figured it out. Ty for your hard work

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad you were able to get it working.
If you could please post your solution here, that would help others!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Certainly. It was simply that my username for clarity was different from that of the Dexcom 5 app.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Is it possible to collect data from Dexcom G6 with the Fitbit Ace2?

I am looking for a proper solution for my 5 year old son.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately fitbit only lets us develop for the Ionic and Versa
Best Answer

Hi been following this thread and purchased a bundle to get the dexcom watch face for a versa.  I've unlocked the watch face and updated the username and password info and my wife's still not getting BS numbers to her phone.  Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning! So you have got the dexcom app as the clock face and you entered in the login information. Have you entered in values for the min and max amounts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Everyone Hey there!

A large update has been pushed out and released. Everyone be sure to update your watch faces and let me know if you all like it!

Also let me know if any issues are found!

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do we do that?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you go into your fitbit app-> up in the right corner you will see an icon that looks like your watch- select that icon->then you will see a spot that says 'clock faces'- click that -> it will show the clock face that you have as active and you should see an 'update app' spot you can click under the picture of what the clock face will look like.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated mine and it buzz for a while- is that normal? It has stopped now. I like that you can now see the steps!

Best Answer
0 Votes
So the vibration only begins when the app gets Dexcom data and the data is outside your threshold settings. You should be able to tap the screen to stop the vibrations.

Keyword: should. I did do some reworking on it so there could be a bug or two.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ty so much

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes