Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possitble to sync Lifesum with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to sync lifesum whit fitbit, so you get the calories that you enter in lifesum - to fitbit. My country dosn't exist in the world of food fitbit, which takes away half of the point with fitbit... 

Is it possible or is it just to abandon fitbit?

(i appologise for my english skills, it's not my native language) 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your responses @skuttan97 @layil and @DavidWThompson! I'd like to apologize for responding your question after a while; but I'd still like to provide some information that may prove useful to you.

At this time only MyFitnessPal is able to export your Food Logs to Fitbit; unfortunately LifeSum Has not created this option through their platform. You can see a Discussion on their Help Pages about this. 

Let me know if you have any questions, happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the forums @skuttan97! You can certainly connect LifeSum to Fitbit. Smiley Very Happy

Please follow the steps provided by LifeSum.

If these steps are not working, please make sure to contact LifeSum through the button at the bottom of the page. 

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
Hi and thanks!
I have done this and it works but just to get The stuff from fitbit to liksom, but i would like to have it The other way around so The info goes from lifesum to fitbit
Best Answer
Lifesum not liksom*
Best Answer

I have the same problem!

Best Answer

Hello @AndreaMadelen, I've noticed you are new around so welcome aboard my friend. In this case if the problem is with syncing the information, please refer to the previous post of my friend @HelenaFitbit.

If the problem is regard  the data is not share in both accounts equally, note that some third party applications does not work in this way. There are apps that only received information from Fitbit and do not share anything with Fitbit. There are others, that only certain information is share between the integration. In other words is how the third party require and allows to share data. If you would like to know exactly which data is share between Lifesum with Fitbit I suggest to contact the support of this service.

See you around and happy stepping.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, just bought a charge hr and having the same issue. I use power sync to sync to and from healthkit but it seems not to be able to read inbound calories from the healthkit, which are written by lifesum.

It reads calories from myfitnesspal but I have a gold account with lifesum and I prefer this app.

Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi @HelenaFitbit, I know that you can import data from Fitbit to Lifesum, but are you aware of an export funticion? I have tried many calorie trackers and feel that Lifesum is by far the best for usability and presentation. Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, it does not export to Fitbit.

Are you aware of any future plans for this to achievable in the future?

Kind regards,

David

Best Answer

Thank you for your responses @skuttan97 @layil and @DavidWThompson! I'd like to apologize for responding your question after a while; but I'd still like to provide some information that may prove useful to you.

At this time only MyFitnessPal is able to export your Food Logs to Fitbit; unfortunately LifeSum Has not created this option through their platform. You can see a Discussion on their Help Pages about this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! Please help 😞

I have been adding my meals and sleeping time in Fitbit.

If I import the information from Fittbit to Lifesum, will only my workout information be imported, or everything else as well?

I want to know this, to decide if I should get a gold membership with Lifesum or not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lifesum still has not implemented this 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes