Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Fitbit with Freestyle Libre Continuous Glucose Monitor

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Love my Fitbit.  Love my Freestyle Libre Flash Continuous Glucose Monitor. 

Is there a way to synch the data that comes out of both devices?  Ideally to submit as an integrated report for either self-use or use by a physician in planning diabetes care. 

I think I know that Fitbit's parent company is investing in a CGM that can be used with Fitbit by everyone, without a prescription, or need for a primary care physician, but, in the meantime, the Freestyle Libre is already here.

Thanks for considering. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Welcome to the  Forums @owene700.

Thanks sharing your suggestions on the matter.

Maybe you could post about in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on your idea to show that they'd like to see it implemented. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hey there,

I have created a watch face that works with the Libre CGM reader. It uses the BluCon credentials.

You just have to enter in your email, password, and full name that are tied to your BluCon account.

Here is the link to the watch face: https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/91932266-5baa-4afc-915d-c057980fd56b

Post back here any issues you may have and we will get it taken care of!

Best Answer

Is there a way to make this compatible with the Fitbit Charge 3?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately not. Fitbit only lets us develop for Ionic and Versa

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have questions, I am picking up my freestyle libre tomorrow and plan on getting the versa 2 in a week or so. When it comes out on 9/15. Now I know I can use my phone using the NFC to read the sensor to the app. Do I need the additional devices or is there a way to link that?

Best Answer

Is there any freestyle Libre system that has been developed that is compatible with the Fitbit Blaze?

Best Answer

This will link to my libre and show the reading on my watch? Or how does this work? 

Best Answer

I want to get this clock face but it doesn't have the heart rate on it. Would be a ay for you to make that an option? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

I just came across this thread and am looking to integrate my Freestyle Libre with my fitbit. I'm using android apps. I'm not familiar with BluCon - I didn't have to set up that as part of using the Libre. Do you have detailed instructions on how to use your watch face and get it working with the Libre?

Much appreciated!

-Amy

Best Answer

Hello ahunter,

I have a fitbit versa 2 and was wondering how much is the charge for the watch face I use for it to use my Libre?

Regards,

Kaye Williams

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only get "no data".  I am using blucon version 3.3.6 beta.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't seem to find your app. Is there a different name?

Best Answer

I have the same problem.  Freestyle libre is just if not more popular than Dexcom so I don't understand why freestyle libre doesn't have it available..

Best Answer

Blucon is a very raw and unstable system and application.  I worked diligently and exceptionally cordial with their support team. They couldn't fix the problems toward the end of the device life.  Even tho I requested a replacement within the warranty period, they would not respond to me anymore.  My respect and trust died too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Tried to install and can't locate it in the Fitbit gallery - possible to add category, etc.? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m in the trial for the Levels Health app which syncs with the Freestyle Libre CGM. It doesn’t integrate with Fitbit Versa but if we all send requests for info and suggest they work on an integration maybe they would consider it. This is their invitation link:  https://www.levelshealth.com/join?partner=JKUHQSUC

Best Answer

That would be very helpful indeed!!!!

Best Answer

Will this sync every minute of my glucose readings to the Fitbit "blood glucose" log? Or do i have to type it in manually?

This feature seems to be worth it if it works automatically.

Thanks.

Best Answer
Yes it is all automatic
Best Answer
0 Votes