Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Versa to Everyone Active App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help I have just got a Versa (my first Fitbit) and my gym uses a app called Everyone Active, I have connected the app to my Fitbit account but for whatever reason the data from Fitbit is not syncing to the Everyone Active App. Does anyone use the app or know how to get them to talk to one anther

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, Everyone Active is an app that is not supported by Fitbit. Only apps that are supported by Fitbit can be installed and used on the Versa. There is an alternative for your app, called Gym Genius, especially developed to perform structured Gym, Yoga or Crossfit workouts. You can find it in the All Apps Gallery in your Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dave192  I've moved your third party app wuestion to the third party board 

Apps like these link up to your Fitbit account and not the tracker 

If your having problems I would contact Everyone, since third parties are responsible for their own connection..

@SunsetRunner  your comment is not completely correct. Fitbit offers an open API that does not require A Fitbit employee to help setup. This means that apps are able to link up too your account and Fitbit Mary not be aware of the app linking up.

In short am so can link up without fitbits permission by simply setting their site up to access fitbits API..

Best Answer