Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose It - How to Log Water

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible to Sync Water Logging in Lose It was Fitbit, I have the premium version of Lose IT and added the Water Intake Goal that alows me to record Water from Lose It, but I cant get it to sync with Fitbit (Food Syncs fine though)

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello there @SunsetRunner, nice to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! In this case nore tht not all the third party integrations share all the data from your Fitbit account. It may vary depending of the developer of the integration.

With Lose it, only the following information will be shared:

• It is require to be a Premium LoseIt subscriber.
  • Fitbit sends calorie data only to LoseIt. LoseIt compares your estimate calorie burn from Fitbit and adjusts your calorie goal
  • Also if you have an Aria, measurements will sync from Fitbit to LoseIt
What syncs?
Fitbit > Calories > LoseIt
Fitbit > Aria measurements > LoseIt
LoseIt > Food > Fitbit

So if you are trying to sync water logs, probably this information won't be visible, since the integration was not developed to retrieve or share this data with Fitbit.

For more information about third party integrations, review our Third Party Apps - FAQ.

See you later and let me know if you have other questions!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

At least one ap is misleading then.  I am a Premium Lose It user and was given the option to select syncing water.

Best Answer

+1 would love to see water data sync into FitBit app.

Best Answer

My hydrate bottle does good

Best Answer
0 Votes