Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFP & Fitbit syncing issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why does this keep not working? I've written support and waiting to hear back - again.
Fitbit isn't syncing with MFP. All I do is track steps from FB to MFP.
Why is this so hard?
Why does it work, then not work, then work, then not work.
I disconnected apps then reconnected, still no go, doing it again.
Anyone one else having issues?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @jules7890, its nice to see new faces around the Fitbit Community. If your information is not syncing with your Fitbit account and your MyFitnnessPal, the best is to revoke the access and re-link again both accounts.

I know you have tried this, but I'm wondering if you have connected your tracker in the settings of your MFP account? If you haven't  please try again the steps from this post in case this is the source of the issue.

Hope this helps and for more details please approach to MyFitnessPal support.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @jules7890, its nice to see new faces around the Fitbit Community. If your information is not syncing with your Fitbit account and your MyFitnnessPal, the best is to revoke the access and re-link again both accounts.

I know you have tried this, but I'm wondering if you have connected your tracker in the settings of your MFP account? If you haven't  please try again the steps from this post in case this is the source of the issue.

Hope this helps and for more details please approach to MyFitnessPal support.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

What is SO WEIRD is that I just synced FB with my 11K+ steps. Then I went
to MFP and it synced only 7,527.
HOW RANDOM IS THAT?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Robert! Thanks for reaching out. Ignore my last two emails. I JUST DID IT AGAIN AND IT WORKED! Yes, I'm screaming with my all caps 🙂
I just wonder why it took three times to do it for it to work. I was doing the same thing three times. 3rd time is the real charm. I hope it continues 🙂

Many thanks for reaching out Man LOL

Best Answer

My FB stopped syncing steps to MFP, yesterday. It still isn't working. I looked online w/MFP and they say they are trying to figure it out but to check w/FB to see if they can do anything.  Has yours started working yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried again, IT WORKED!! Yay!

Best Answer

Amy, Thanks for posting your experience!

It's been on-again, off-again, but now it's on-again. We'll see if they have it fixed over time!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @jules7890 and welcome to the Fitbit Community @amymac72. I'm glad to hear at the end the issue was resolved. Thank you for letting me know it required more that one attempt, I will keep this in mind. I have experienced the same issue a few months ago and by doing the steps I recommended before the issue was resolved.

Keep me posted if you need something else. See ya!

Best Answer
0 Votes