Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medifast HOH app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone use Medifast Habits of Health app? My Fit bit won't sync and I keep getting an error message when I try. When I look on my Fitbit app, it is not listed in the compatible apps. Anybody have any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Cattee, good to see you again. I don't use this third party service, but you are correct. This app is not listed as compatible on our page of third party apps. However we do not have control on many of the third party integrations and there are more apps despite are not listed on our page.

For Medifast, I went ahead to investigate their services. Apparently in order to link both of your accounts you need to go to your Medifast Dashboard. On the top options, select App & Devices to connect your Fitbit tracker. Although at this point, I tried to connect my Fitbit and it gave me an error too. I tried to log in to my Fitbit account, but the error persisted. (See screenshots of the process I followed)

Medifast.png

Note this is not from our end as it seems the integrations is broken, so it would be wise to approach to Medifast Support for additional help on this matter and more information.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Cattee, good to see you again. I don't use this third party service, but you are correct. This app is not listed as compatible on our page of third party apps. However we do not have control on many of the third party integrations and there are more apps despite are not listed on our page.

For Medifast, I went ahead to investigate their services. Apparently in order to link both of your accounts you need to go to your Medifast Dashboard. On the top options, select App & Devices to connect your Fitbit tracker. Although at this point, I tried to connect my Fitbit and it gave me an error too. I tried to log in to my Fitbit account, but the error persisted. (See screenshots of the process I followed)

Medifast.png

Note this is not from our end as it seems the integrations is broken, so it would be wise to approach to Medifast Support for additional help on this matter and more information.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes