Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal syncing outage - April 29th

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Fitbit Update 5/3/2018: Hi Everyone - per MFP as of 5/1/2018: We believe we have the issue resolved now. We would recommend waiting for any information to catch up by the end of the day. If by tomorrow, you still do not see information transferring as it once did, you may want to try unlinking and relinking the connection between the programs. Since this issue is now resolved, I'll be closing it for further reports. Thanks for your reports here in the Community!

Fitbit Update 04/30/2018: Hi there MyfitnessPal users, We have word there are some syncing issues with MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. Rest assured this is already under investigation by the MyFitnessPal Support Team.

MFP.JPG

For future updates, feel free to visit the following link: Fitbit Interruptions.

I will be posting more information as soon as it becomes available. See you soon.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Everyone - per MFP as of 5/1/2018: 

We believe we have the issue resolved now.  We would recommend waiting for any information to catch up by the end of the day. If by tomorrow, you still do not see information transferring as it once did, you may want to try unlinking and relinking the connection between the programs.

Since this issue is now resolved, I'll be closing it for further reports. Thanks for your reports here in the Community! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

my fitbit flex is syncing to the fitbit app but the app is not syncing to myfitnesspal. It is showing 0 steps as of 2:03 pm EDT today, and I have over 5700 steps for the day

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,
My charge 2 is not syncing steps into MFP. I have disconnected and reconnected the apps multiple times but still nothing. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. Steps not registered with MFP. Have tried uninstalling but nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not just with MFP, it’s with MapMyFitness also.  Fitbit is not bringing over data from MMF, and when I try to reconnect my account their is an unknown error from FitBit’s side.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad I thought to visit here as I'm a new fitbit user and only bought the device on Sunday! Haven't been able to sync steps or exercise from FITBIT to MFP..the whole purpose of buying one. Was ready to return to store. Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! 
I have revoked access to MyFitnessPal through the app manager at fitbit.com and the device application is still showing connected and I cannot get it to disconnect. It's not syncing either. Any other steps I'm missing? 

THANKS!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone having trouble getting their steps to sync with myfitness pal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone - per MFP as of 5/1/2018: 

We believe we have the issue resolved now.  We would recommend waiting for any information to catch up by the end of the day. If by tomorrow, you still do not see information transferring as it once did, you may want to try unlinking and relinking the connection between the programs.

Since this issue is now resolved, I'll be closing it for further reports. Thanks for your reports here in the Community! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer