Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfitnesspal connection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a Versa 2.

I am trying to connect my MyFitnessPal account to my FitBit account.  When I try to connect them I get an error saying that my FitBit account is linked to another MyFitnessPal account and can only be linked to one

I have gone into the Application settings and revoked access to all accounts but that has not resolved the problem and I still get the same error

I have logged in and out of both apps and I still get the same error.

Fitbit live chat and phone customer service has been unhelpful.  Does anyone have an answer to this? FitBit always seems to have issues with everything and I am considering returning my Versa 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jpa7252, welcome to the community.

Have you revoked access through the Fitbit devices page (here) as well as through the MFP "Apps" page (here)? Once you have done both you should be able to link your accounts successfully. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @N8teGee 

I have already revoked access to ALL apps on the Fitbit side

On the MFP side, it does not give me the option to disconnect Fitbit because it is not connected to begin with.  The link only takes me to the connect prompts where the error still persists.

Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys,

Same problem here. I have revoked access, but now I cannot figure out how to re-hook it back up? Specifically, where in the fitbit UI do I go to, to link to myfitnesspal

Best Answer
0 Votes