Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfitnesspal has stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 2 and my fitness pal have stopped syncing. I've tried logging out of both apps and syncing again but it's still not working.  Has anyone else had this issue? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have the original Flex & it doesn't sync anymore either. If I log out of both and then go to MFP online, login & un-link FitBit & re-link it will sync but I have to do it every day!  Sometimes it will work if I don't sign out of either & just un-link & re-link but doing it daily is huge pain in the butt.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, same thing happening to me. So annoying as have to keep disconnecting both then reinstalling. Steps are being received from Fitbit but not calculating exercise.

I’ve been using both for 9 months but never a problem like this one!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @MrsFranklin77 and @Cava15, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and good to see you again @specialk77.

I was reading your posts and I can relate your scenarios to a delay MyFitnessPal app is  presenting with the integration of Fitbit. For more details regarding this issue, you can refer to this dedicated post to be aware of the updates provided by MFP team: MyFitnessPal and Fitbit Sync Delays and Interruptions.

Just a recommendation, do not try to to remove the integration to resolved this syncing troubles. With these delays is possible to lose data that has not synced between your accounts.

See you later and for any other questions on this topic, make sure to visit the thread linked above.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer