Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need WhatsApp to work on Surge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received a Surge and I use a WhatsApp to talk with family all over the state. Please set it up to work with my Surge. Please and thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That is true @Mamasan3, and is why @RobertoME suggested tyat you vote for the request. This way you have added your voice letting the developers know that you want this feature implemented on the  Surge. 

It iz the Feature-Suggestion Forum where the Fitbit users may post tyeir ideas for the futures.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Mamasan3, Let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community and Fitbit family too! It will depend of the mobile device Os you are using.

If you have Android the Whatsapp notifications is a supported feature with your Surge. You can review the following post for more details: Text and Call Notifications.

If you have iOS, note the Blaze tracker is the only one that supports Whatsapp notifications, so If this is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let us  know what you'd like to see in the future and your feedback!

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I am not purchasing a blaze in order to use WhatsApp. Your programmers can fix on their end.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

That is true @Mamasan3, and is why @RobertoME suggested tyat you vote for the request. This way you have added your voice letting the developers know that you want this feature implemented on the  Surge. 

It iz the Feature-Suggestion Forum where the Fitbit users may post tyeir ideas for the futures.

Best Answer

I also have a Surge and can not get notifications from WhatsApp. Do I need to get rid of this watch and get an Apple Watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

In what spot are you selecting what's app, have you tried both spots? Text messaging or App notification? 

Does Fitbit have permission in notification center? 

Best Answer
0 Votes