Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing properly with LoseIt - Food/etc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use lose it to track my calories, and the data is not showing up in my fitbit app anymore. Also, it states I have eaten nothing, and have 0 calories left to eat? What is going on?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I am unable to have anything sync up as well between my Fitbit and the Loseit! app. I have Loseit! premium but not Fitbit premium

Just to be clear... I don't need Fitbit premium for this to work, correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to disconnect lose it and Fitbit then reconnect them. I did not lose anything. When I did that everything worked. No you don't need Fitbit premium for it to work. I have the same as you. Hope that helps. 

Best Answer

I had some problems syncing logged weight records between Loseit! and FitBit and discovered that if you turn on syncing for FitBit Aria, you can sync weigh ins from the FitBit app back to Loseit!. I don't have an Aria, just a tracker, so actually having the device isn't necessary for the Aria sync to be turned on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having this issue. I’ve updated all of the apps. I have LoseIt! Premium. I’ve revoked access. I’ve disconnected & reconnected. What else can I do? It still shows 0 calories in. & my workout is not syncing to LoseIt!, despite the app saying that everything is connected properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also contacted Lose It and made them aware. They responded with the instructions I shared - delete Fitbit access to Lose It and Lose It access to Fitbit, then delete the Lose It and Fitbit apps from my phone. Reinstall Lose It app to phone and reconnect Fitbit. If you've done all of those steps you'll need to contact customer service on both apps. Your response indicated you revoked and reconnected just not clear if you did it for both apps and then disconnected them from your phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Charge 3 is not syncing exercises to Loose It! and the water intake in Loose It! is not being synced to Fitbit.

This is an expensive tracker, and I paid the Loose It! annual subscription for the synchronization benefits.

I already did the troubleshooting, twice. It works and the next day the same issue again.

For what I can read this has been going as far back as 2014.

IT IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Best Answer