Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not updating steps with Noom app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m wondering if anyone can help me. When I have the steps source on my Iphone 6s as the NOOM pedometer it shows some steps (but much less than I actually do according to the inspire HR).

When I try to use the Fitbit as my steps source it shows 0 steps on the NOOM app. 

I’ve tried playing around with the settings on both but it keeps happening. I can’t get a true step count on the noom app which is annoying as im doing 13000-20000+ steps a day and am hungry as the app reads how many steps you do and gives you your daily caloric calorific based on your step count.

Can anyone please help? 

Thanks 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @sheilahawley.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing when trying to use the Fitbit with the Noom app. Thank you for your efforts. I recommend following these steps in order to connect the Noom app with Fitbit:

1. Log in to your account on the Noom app.
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

For more information, please see this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there

Many thanks for your swift reply.

I’ve done exactly what you’ve suggested many times and if I try to use my Fitbit as the steps source it says zero steps! If I use my pedometer on my phone or the noom pedometer it says more (but not as much as the Fitbit as I don’t carry my phone around all the time)
So this is my problem!
I’m wondering if my Fitbit is faulty ?

Do you have any other suggestions?

Many thanks

Sheila

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sheilahawley, thank you for your reply.  

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. While the Noom app is not on the list of the compatible appsit may work for some users. I recommend contacting the Noom Support team, check this thread for more information. 

I also recommend posting your interest for this integration at our Feature Suggestions page to track interest for it: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Add-Noom-as-a-third-party-app/idi-p/3514356. When other users agree that this integration should exist, it can be upvoted to gain traction and be potentially considered by our team.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer