Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One not syncing exercise with Map My Fitness

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This was working fine up to last Tuesday, but now it won't sync any of my exercise. I have a TomTom watch which I sync with TomTim and Map My Fitness which then syncs with the Fitbit app. But nothing. Any ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @AnnTen. If your MFP account is not syncing with your Fitbit account, I would like you to re-link the two accounts by doing the following:

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts by going to http://www.fitbit.com/apps/myfitnesspal.

After relinking, you can verify that your accounts are syncing by using one of the following data points:

1. On Fitbit you can check for your meal summary and logged activities from MFP.
2. On MyFitnessPal, go to "My Home," then "Check-In." You should see your weight, Fitbit Steps, and Fitbit Sleep Minutes. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I've tried this and it's still not syncing the exercise log from MFP. 😬
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AnnTen thanks for the update! Hey just out of curiosity, is your Fitbit tracker properly syncing your info to your account? Do let me know!

Now, if you've tried all troubleshooting steps provided by @AlejandraFitbit to no avail, then I recommend contacting our Support Team for further research. It would also be a good idea to contact MapMyFitness to assist you with this. Good luck and keep me posted! Cat Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer