Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Fitbit charge 2 to strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why won't my Fitbit sync to my strava account after I've gone through the link to set me up??? Help
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Su_1715 Welcome to our Community! Try removing the permissions from the Fitbit settings and then do the same from your Strava account. After this retry setting them together again. Also check with Strava support to see if they have any information from their side.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Help !!! How do I remove permissions??
Best Answer
0 Votes
Do I need to do this on app or open on computer ... I've been into settings but nothing says permissions !
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Su_1715,

@AlvaroFitbit gave you the link on his response.  Here is the full URL:

https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/apps

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

That’s correct, you an access to this page from your computer to Revoke Access to other apps @Su_1715, with the link @AlvaroFitbit and @PureEvil mentioned. Do keep us posted if you’re able to access.

Happy stepping. Robot Very Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still not synced big after evening run to night 😞

Suzie T xx
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Su_1715, if you're still having trouble to sync your activities between Fitbit and Strava and you've already followed the procedure mentioned above, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team from Strava for more information and assistance about this. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Thanks @DavideFitbit! 🙂

@Su_1715 I would suggest checking out this post that helps explain the integration between Fitbit and Strava.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes