Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetouch Will Not Remove From Account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know there are topics 

Here: Can't remove onetouch reveal 

Here: Any solution to disconnect Onetouch 

I am going to add mine to the list here. I was using the Onetouch Reveal app integration to keep track og blood sugars. I have since stopped using and deleted the one touch reveal app. I am now using a Libre 3 (which has no integration) 

I have revoked the access of the Onetouch Reveal in the fitbit app, there is nothing listed under 3rd party apps. Yet, I am still getting notifications from the fitbit app that says "onetouch reveal connection needs your attention." I have even went so far to check online on the dashboard and there are no 3rd party apps related to onetouch there either. 

I contacted support and they want a copy of the notification, and the 3rd party apps screen. If anyone has a solution it would be much appreciated. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Finally got support and they have concerns why I want to remove my health data and they recommend that I keep tracking this. My information won't be used for any advertising. 😉

Well, my data is my data. My data is my choice. Which monitor I use is my choice. My health is my choice. 

My other concern. I work with data and even though Google lawyers say it won't be used for ads, it can be used with other data and it will indirectly be used in ads and, Yes, I can easily re-identity you for ads very easy especially with Google Marketing Cloud for Ads.

So enough of the PR junk, let me go manage my health and data.

I guess, after 11 years, gotta go find a more trustworthy company.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to Settings in your (updated) App
Tap Manage Features
Tap Blood Glucose tracking, and choose to turn off.

I just found this option this morning 10/2/23 after dealing with this same issue since March/April and going round and round a few times with support on it. I finally uninstalled my Fitbit app and decided recently I need to get back to monitoring everything and it was still popping up after reinstalling the app.
So far after making above change, I have not gotten an alert this morning, but know they were spaced out several hours before.

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: I still received notices after doing this setting change. I reached out to OneTouch Reveal support and they are still troubleshooting the issue. I told him I wasn't alone on this based on FitBit community. I'm due back another call within a few days as they're escalating it again with more information after troubleshooting today with me over the phone and trying a few things to get rid of the OneTouch Reveal app/link within the FitBit App. If I get a solution through them, I will post it here.

Best Answer
0 Votes