Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to integrate third party Smartwatches

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the new Skagen and Fossil smart watch now available will Fitbit ever link up with a proper watch company? Love my fitbit but would love it more if it actually looked like a proper watch. Do others feel the same?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

The answer is quite simple...at least for guys in the professional environment.  FitBit should give us the option of a longer band that we can strap to our ankles while wearing a real watch.  In fact, many secure environments discourage trackers so having it on the ankle levies some of this stress.  FitBit should then simply offer the ankle option and adjust the step distance accordingly.  They should also include a rowing option...weird that it is not there.  I wear mines full time but the look is cumbersome especially now that its scratched but extremely functional.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way to download the data to an Excel format?  If not, it should be.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Login to your web profile with your preferred browser.

Go to settings "cog icon" drop down at the top right of your screen.

MikeeMcGrath_2-1593637093062.png

Choose settings.

Find "data export" on the left side of the screen also under settings.

MikeeMcGrath_3-1593637153260.png

Choose CSV or Excel to export your data for up to 30 days or you can submit a request to get your entire archive.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Hi @MikeeMcGrath. I joined Fitbit in January 2013 and still have my original tracker along with more recent models and the software allows including multiple units. May I recommend you purchase an extended warranty? Above and beyond Fitbit's warranty is SquareTrade that also covers breaks and water damages and appears to be extremely cost-effective. I'd just ordered it on a newer tracker as yes, sometimes they do die. Lithium batteries are designed to last 2-3 years at most. Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with that. My wife is owner of a inspire HR, but it hurts on her arm. A analog looking watch would be perfect. So it would be cool, if fitbit would cange its politic in that point

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agree. Way too over priced for no longer than they seem to last😓

Best Answer

I had the Iconic until recently as it (for me) seemed like the only watch that actually looked like a watch. Since the recall i have now switched to Huawie which has nothing on the Fitbit app, i loved my fitbit. Personally i find the designs of all fitbits to horrible they are too bulky (imo) and until they start releasing better looking watches i wont go back to Fitbit (as much as i want to). Fitbit needs to sack their watch designers and bring in some new ones, im sure im not the only one who feels this?

Best Answer

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. You are welcome to make a suggestion in the Feature Suggestions board which is constantly monitored by the engineering team for future implementations. If there is any update, it should be communicated as soon as possible.

I am going to close this thread because it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes