Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing Fitbit with Fitbark

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We recently purchased a Fitbark for our dog.  We love it in keeping track of his activity.  Can the fitbit be paired with the Fitbark in the activity community

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Dewar no it cannot. Here is a list of compatible apps currently with Fitbit: https://www.fitbit.com/partnership

If this is a feature you would like you can go to the Feature Request Forum and search to see if anyone else has suggested it, if so vote for it, if not post your request.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I walk my dog a lot to get the steps.  I would like to be able to pair FitBit with FitBark and find others dong the same thing.

Best Answer

FitBit doesn't pair with FitBark BUT, FitBark pairs with FitBit. Open the FitBark app, tap on the menu icon, and you should see "Human Activity Tracker" option. Just follow the on screen instructions and you're all set. You can even compare your stats side by side to your pups.

I agree that this should be an option through FitBit, but until then, this will have to do. Hope it helps. 

Best Answer

Thank you so very much

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey! When added your fitbit to your fitbark, has anyone had the error message ? Thats what mine did and I don't even see the little icon to compare my fitbit with the fitbark - the side my side activity. help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven't yet

---Mauri
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there Fitbark users and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @Messyjessy3. Good to see you too @bella21.

@Messyjessy3 In this case Fitbark doesn't figure among our officially supported apps, this doesn't mean it won't work with Fitbit. Is just that the information we have available from Fitbark is very limited. If the app is giving you an error and the issue persist so far, I would recommend to contact Fitbark support. I'm sure they will be happy to help to address this error.

See you around and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much

Best Answer
0 Votes