Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WeightWatchers Issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently had to log driving as activity to stop steps being counted in my step counter. However when I synced Fitbit with my weightwatchers (WW) app I was allocated FitPoints for driving with my WW app. Therefore my steps were corrected in Fitbit app but my Fitbit points were entirely wrong in WW app. Also could not delete them. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Tiki_007.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing your experience.

In this case I'd like to ask some questions to better understand what is happening. Could you clarify what you mean when you say that the Fitbit points were wrong? Are you referring that the steps are still showing up on Fitbit even after the driving activity was logged? 

I look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

No I’m referring to activity ‘fitpoints’ as allocated in weightwatchers
(WW) app for activity. When Fitbit synched with WW app I have fitpoints for
periods of time driving in Fitbit in my WW app. See attached from WW app.
If I delete driving from Fitbit my steps would be wrong. I did this then
re-entered driving in Fitbit and now have multiple driving fitpoints in WW
app.

Regards

Sharon
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tiki_007.

Thanks for that clarification.

In this case I'd recommend getting in touch with WW directly given that the points are handled by them directly. They should be able to figure out what is going on and determine if there is something that they can do about this. 

Please be sure to keep us posted on how it goes or if there is anything else we can help  you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes