Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pokémon Go Support?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Could we get Pokémon Go Support for fitbit? It would take your normal step counting and put that into Pokémon Go to hatch eggs and have your buddy find candies. If we could look into it, that would be great. Thanks!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around @westhacker. I think it would be great to have Pokemon Go integrated with Fitbit. I recommend checking the Pokemon Go and Fitbit Integration request, vote for it and leave your comment. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

It's great to see you around @westhacker. I think it would be great to have Pokemon Go integrated with Fitbit. I recommend checking the Pokemon Go and Fitbit Integration request, vote for it and leave your comment. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

So is integrated? Could you give us a massage @AlejandraFitbit

Best Answer

Whats happened with this?

Best Answer

@Valec002 wrote:

Whats happened with this?

Considering the Pokemon Go app has nothing to do with step counts, probably nothing. Now if Pokemon go would accept the GPS data from Fitbit, like it does with Apple watch, that would be nice. Maybe Niantic will make an app for the new Fitbit Ionic like they did with Apple watch. Although, considering Niantic hasn't made an app for Android Wear yet, I'm not very hopeful.

Best Answer

that's not a solution

Best Answer

For Android, I use FitToFit which syncs Fitbit data to Google Fit. From there, with Adventure Sync enabled, Pokémon Go is collecting the data and giving me credit for distance tracked with my Ionic and synced to Fitbit.

I'd put a link to FitToFit in the Play Store, but I don't think that is allowed, so you'll need to search for it.

Best Answer

Hello @sfringer and @dontreado.

Thanks for bringing this up @sfringer.

That definitely sounds like a good alternative. Hopefully other users will see it and find it very useful. 

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

And 😍 it syncs sends the steps perfectly? From the fit bit to your Googlefit to your pokemongo same amount of steps you looked for the day to the pokemongo???? Loved to know.. or how much was it off?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't work, so don't waste your time. Google Fit reads the data from Fit-to-Fit as manually added instead of a true sync, and manually added data is invalid within Pokemon Go. We either need Google Fit to directly read the data from Fitbit trackers, or for Pokemon Go to work with Fitbit. Honestly, I don't know where Fitbit stands on this because one post says that it's "Under Consideration" and another says it's "Not currently planned."

Best Answer

Hello @Iayukawa. Welcome to the Forums @MeliyLove.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. 

Maybe you could support this suggestion about Pokemon Go. You can vote for it or comment on it to show your support. To better understand how that board works you can read the FAQ.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi,

I have already voted for both. It is still unclear to me what the status is for Pokemon Go support because the one you linked me to says “Under consideration” but as far as I can tell, the other one is a pipe dream.

Best Answer

Hello @Iayukawa.

Thanks for supporting the suggestions!

At this moment we do not have anything to announce on the matter but please do know that we are always paying attention to all suggestions and the more support one gets, the better. If we do have anything to share on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not useful since adventure sync does not accept manually entered data, like the previous post suggests. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the FitToFit work accurately for you? I walk almost 3 minors a day at work and whenever I go on Pokemon go, it says .5 km walked since last sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, it does not work. It has been clarified that "manually" entered activities will not be counted towards AdventureSync. Fit-to-Fit mimics a manually entered activity and hence does not get counted towards goals in Pokémon Go.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @HayRue26. Hello @sfringer.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

@sfringer Thanks for sharing that information in here. Glad to see users helping each other out.

Be sure to support the suggestion that I mentioned in a previous post.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pokémon go takes it adventure sync data from Google fit or Apple Fit's stored date. If you link your Fitbit account to your Google fit/Apple Fit account then indirectly, Fitbit and Pokemon go would be linked albeit indirectly. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @VariousArtists.

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm sure that other users will find that useful.

If you have the time be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What on earth are you talking about?

There is no way to link Google Fit and Fitbit. Neither app supports the link, and 3rd party apps are useless when trying to use Fitbit data for Pokemon Go via Google Fit.

Best Answer