Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qardiobase 2 sync weight data to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My first post on fitbit community, any users of QardioBase 2 here?

Not that I don't like Aria 2 for the convenience, but the bigger LED display of QardioBase 2, rechargeable battery, haptic feedback and elegant design are all wining features of QardioBase 2.

Has anyone found a way to sync weight data from Qardio to Fitbit app? IFTTT allows syncing of Withings (Health Mate) data to Fitbit but not for Qardio. MyFitnessPal doesn't push weight data to Fitbit either, so I am left not doing what to do.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @cafbfan, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, specially since this is your first post! 

I offer you an apology since you haven't received an official response, regarding your concern with Qardiobase 2.

In this case Qardiobase 2, is not listed among our officially supported third party integrations. The only existent scale we have a integration is Withings Scales. 

All third party integrations are not developed by us, so the best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit.

What you have mentioned of using other apps, it's a terrific idea. However I'm wondering if you had troubles to sync weight with MyFitnessPal? According to the documentation available of this integration, weight is one of the options to share with your Dashboard. You can learn more about how third party and which data is shared with your Fitbit Dashboard: Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

Hope this helps a bit and stay tuned if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes