Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renpho App for Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just bought a set of Bluetooth scales, made by accompany called Renpho. It has an app which they say will sync with Fitbit & it certainly has a button for that function, but I can't get it to sync.

I'm using an iPhone 5 with latest IOS 10.3.3.

Anyone else had this issue, or do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

I’m having same issue, RENPHO is not syncing with Fitbit. There are NO error messages. I only recently began having this strange issue. I logged into RENPHO, disabled Fitbit, then I did the same with Fitbit. Closed both apps. Beginning with RENPHO, I enabled Fitbit integration, after logging in as the steps clearly prompt. I did the same with Fitbit, logged in, enabled ALL permissions for RENPHO. Still will not sync weight to Fitbit. I even tried having both apps open when I weighed myself. My weight only registered with RENPHO. There must be an issue with one of the apps updates—one or both need an update to fix problem. For reference, using on iPad AIR II, as always for the past year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

And what does Renpho say. You have already done everything that we could request. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What do you mean by “what does RENPHO say”? There are NO error messages. RENPHO shows Fitbit enabled. Fitbit shows RENPHO as a 3rd party app enabled. As I previously posted, I disabled, then later enabled. 

After posting yesterday, I reset my Fitbit Versa as per Fitbit instructions. Still nothing changed. I was hoping that would be a quick fix. Nope. 

I have had both RENPHO and Fitbit almost two years. Everything was working fine, then it stopped—just like that. Sure, I can uninstall both apps, then reinstall, but that’s such a pain to do. Annoying

Best Answer

Renpho being a third party company is responsible for their link up with Fitbit. 

If revoking access and linking your Renpho account up to Fitbit does not work. The next step is to contact Renpho support. What do I mean? I simply was asking what did Renpho support tell you when you contacted them. This problem can only be fixed by them. 

Their is nothing else that you haven't done that either Fitbit or the community can suggest. 

Best Answer

It must be a phone incompatibility.  

My Fitbit, Fitbit versa 2 and Renpho worked like a charm and that is unusual based on past experience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe there's an update you need out there somewhere.  My phone is new from Christmas so it found and updated very easily.  I was happily shocked.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree.  Seems to be some issue between Renpho and Fitbit.  Just stopped working for some odd reason and nothing seems to fix the issue. Maybe Fitbit doesnt want people using Renpho?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just figured it out. Somehow, very odd, Fitbit logged me into my wife's account.  She be happy today to see how much she really weighs😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit app has a new update as if June 2nd.  I reinstalled the app and I'm good to go.  I had all kinds of issues prior to that.  It's not Renpho.  It was on Fitbits side.  

Best Answer