Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper not downloading all my fitbit information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently downloaded the Runkeeper app and connected it to my Fitbit account but its only downloading activity data for this month (May 2019). I already tried unsyncing and resyncing the accounda but i still only get this month’s data. I’ve been running for years, and I’ll like all the information in Runkeeper to get better insights on how to improve

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @mari2792.

Thanks for sharing the situation that you have experienced and also the steps you have taken to get the information to sync.

It is important to mention that integrations like these do not sync retroactively. Once the apps are connected the information from that point on will start syncing but anything that happened before that will not crossover to Runkeeper.

Maybe you could post about them syncing like that in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users that are interested in that possibility can vote and comment on the idea to show their support. If you do post in there be sure to also read the FAQ.

I hope to see you around. Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I linked my runkeeper with my new Fitbit Versa 2.  I went on my first run on 12/28, my first hike on 12/29 just using my Fitbit.  Neither one of these activities has transferred or shared with my Runkeeper.  Can you help me?

Best Answer
0 Votes