Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper still not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

This was working perfectly for well over a year but then back in July it stopped syncing. I didn't overly notice as I had injured myself at the time but now if I want a run to sync I have to disconnect and reconnect (this will bring recent runs over) but anything new after that won't come again until i disconnect and reconnect again.

I have seen loads of people complaining about this but as I am disconnecting and reconnecting continuously it isn't getting any better.

is this being looked into at all? I don't particularly want to go back to my garmin but at least that worked without much effort

Cheers 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yep, happened to me once in early Aug, and got resolved on its own after about a week.

Then it happened again last month. Tried disconnecting Runkeeper and Fitbit, but till date, still not syncing and still having to manually download and upload the TCX file.

Couldn't really be bothered to post about it anymore (until I saw your post). Don't expect the Fitbit people here to be able to help much anyway. They'll just say "disconnect and reconnect the apps", and when some normal user stumble on some other solution through their own efforts, the admins will then just chime in and say "we're glad it has worked for you"...

Will probably just go and get a Garmin when Black Friday comes around...

"The opposite of love is not hate but indifference..."

Best Answer
0 Votes

Runkeeper is aware of the issue and it's on their end.  They will work towards a fix once it has become prioritized.

Best Answer
0 Votes