Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense exercise calories won't transfer to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit sense has stopped transferring calorie data relating to exercise to my fitness pal. I have re- installed both apps.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome, @Arethusa29. It's good to see a new face around.

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board as there are more chances to get related replies here. Thanks for every step tried prior to posting. Before anything else, let me explain that your cardio exercises will sync from MyFitnessPal to Fitbit, but not the other way around. On the other hand, the calories burned recorded by your Sense should sync to MyFitnessPal correctly. Because this isn't your case, if your Sense is syncing correctly, please try the following steps to integrate Fitbit with MyFitnessPal one more time:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap your profile picture.
  2. Scroll down and tap Third Party Apps > Manage 3rd Party Apps.
  3. Log into your Fitbit account when prompted.
  4. Tap Revoke Access to disconnect MyFitnessPal app from your Fitbit account.
  5. Then, reconnect both accounts with the instructions described here.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 3 is the same. I have done all the various thing suggested but it reverts back to the same problem, the following day 

Best Answer

Hi @Jmcf. It's good to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for joining this thread and trying the steps shared above. I'm sorry this is happening to you and just to confirm, is your Charge 3 tracking and syncing your calories correctly? If that's correct, I'd recommend trying to contact MyFitnessPal to see if there is anything that can be do on their end to get your details transferred. You can find their contact details here.

See you around.

Best Answer