Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I Manually log activities on Fitbit or MFP?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

New to FitBit, Been using MFP for about a year now though.

Had my FitBit for about 2 weeks now and its going good. Starting to encourage myself to go for more walks when I usually wouldnt. 

Anyway my question is at the moment im logging food in MFP and obviously FitBit (Flex) is logging my walking.

I'm planning on hitting the GYM/Cycling more now.

When I manually log weights/cycling, Do I log them in MFP or Fitbit?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AndrewJB Welcome to the Fitbit experience! It's nice to hear that you're using your two fitness accounts together. It will depend where do you want to track your activities. If you manually log an activity from your Fitbit account, your activity calories should sync to MyFitnessPal. If you log an Activity in MyFitnessPal, it should sync to your Fitbit account. Let me know if you have another question. Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AndrewJB Welcome to the Fitbit experience! It's nice to hear that you're using your two fitness accounts together. It will depend where do you want to track your activities. If you manually log an activity from your Fitbit account, your activity calories should sync to MyFitnessPal. If you log an Activity in MyFitnessPal, it should sync to your Fitbit account. Let me know if you have another question. Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

Best Answer
0 Votes