Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava to Fitbit (one way)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a Versa to help me with general fitness but would like to link it with Strava.

Firstly I don't want a 2 way link. I use a Wahoo Element to record my rides into Strava. I would like this activity to then be sent to the Fitbit app. Android/Pixel 2 by the way

Is there any way to do this? The standard link is 2 way and I don't want anything in Fitbit to be sent to Strava.

The closest I can currently see to what I want is to record using my Wahoo to Strava and to record the same thing using the Versa into Fitbit. Far from ideal and I doubt I would bother with the GPS part etc.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@GrenW Welcome! It's great to see you around! You can't have a one way link with Strava as the link was designed to be a two way format. As you mentioned you could try using an intermediary app but this will be up to you.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@GrenW Welcome! It's great to see you around! You can't have a one way link with Strava as the link was designed to be a two way format. As you mentioned you could try using an intermediary app but this will be up to you.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response. 

That's a shame. I love the way the Fitbit app pulls together lots of stats and would have loved to get my ride stats in there too. That said, even on auto exercise recognition it picked up yesterday's ride perfectly - heart rate stats and converted steps give a great marker of health and exercise levels. Although it did say I'd also had 2 x 10 minute rides in the morning when I'd not left the house!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GrenW.

Perhaps you could get in touch with Strava directly about that possibility, or you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. That would let other users vote and comment on your idea to show their support. Feel free to read the FAQ if you have any questions on how that board works.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes