Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has the sync with Strava gone down again. My ionic has not yet sent yesterdays race to strava. Please help fitbit

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Looks that way, my last run hasn't sync'ed either, 2 hours after I finished. Usually happens within about 15mins.

Best Answer

yep mine's stopped syncing since yesterday (28th November) too

i've posted in another thread from when it happened last time: 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Fitbit-Strava-sych-delay-issue/m-p/3088919#...

Best Answer
0 Votes

spoke to soon - has just started working again, my two outstanding rides (one from this morning, one from yesterday arvo) have just come through!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @flash_222@n00dle and @SunsetRunner.

@SunsetRunner and @n00dle, in this case I'd recommend that you try removing the connection between the Fitbit app and Strava. Then reconnect them again and they should start syncing from that point on.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi @LanuzaFitbit

i'm now having to remove and reconnect the strava-fitbit connection every time i want to upload an activity. 

i wait 12-24hrs before doing so, just to make sure it's not coming through automatically, and once i reconnect the outstanding activities come through immediately.

cheers

patrick

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

Hi @flash_222! I am curious if this happens when you try to sync a Strava activity to Fitbit or the other way around (fitbit to strava)?  

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @flash_222 and @raduenoiu.

@flash_222 Thanks for that update and sharing the steps that you follow to get the information to sync between the apps.

@raduenoiu when the apps are connected they should work both ways for certain activities or information.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes