Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing from Atkins

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason, food that I enter in the Atkins app on my phone does not sync to the FitBit app or dashboard. But, if I enter food on the Atkins website, it does. I know that the issue is most likely on the Atkins side, but I'm hoping someone here has seen this.

TIA,

Kenny

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Forums @kluss0

I have moved your post to the Third-Party Integration board as I think it is better suited for it.

As for the situation, I'd recommend that you try to remove the connection between the two and then start it up once again. That should force everything to sync and might help so that the information is passed on to Fitbit.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Just wondering if there is an update to this as it still seems to be happening. I did 'reauthorize' atkins w/ fitbit, but that didn't resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I never did get it to work. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner. Hello @kluss0.

Thanks to both of your for trying to troubleshoot with the steps mentioned above.

Since that didn't do the trick, I'd recommend getting in touch with Atkins directly. Since these integrations are developed by the third parties, they should be able to take a closer look at what is going on.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any resolution to this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
no resolution so i unpaired the apps and haven't tried to use further.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @MissVicki2013. Hello @SunsetRunner.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for sharing your experience.

@MissVicki2013 As I mentioned in this thread, it would be up to Atkins to check what could be happening given that the integration was developed by them directly. However, be sure to try to disconnect the apps and connect them again. 

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes