Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Charge HR with Sole F80 treadmill

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The instructions for my Sole Treadmill F80 says that I should be able to sync workout data from the treadmill to the fitbit app, but it does not tell me how to do it.  The instructions say to download the Sole App, which I did, but there is no information as to how to get that information to the fitbit app.  I can do it manually but syncing would be far easier and more convenient.  Anyone have experience with this?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Hi there @Dalybill! I was trying to see if I could find a way to link the treadmill app to your Fitbit account but I couldn't find any information on this.

You can try to see if in the treadmill app you find an option to link it to your Fitbit account or you can also get in touch with their Support department for them to help you out with this.

Let me know if you need anything else and welcome to the Community! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Did you ever find the solution?  I am in exactly the same situation you described.  Don't know how to sync this.  Thanks.

Best Answer
No I have not. The Sole app is not very useful. I have uninstalled it and
now record every thing manually using the fitbit app.
Best Answer

Hi there guys @Kvillekate @Dalybill, good to see you in the Community!

Have any of you been able to get in touch with their Support department to see if there is a way for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I figure it out, rather by accident (I am not very tech savvy).  It takes quite a few steps which I haven't memorized yet. I am not sure it is worth it, but will keep using it for awhile before I decide. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Kvillekate. Thanks for getting back!

I'm glad you were able to figure it out! If you need anything else or would like to share the steps with us, let us know!

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Super easy! Open your Sole app to the home screen. In the top right hand corner you'll see a box with an arrow. Once you select that you can select where you'd like to share your workout info to. Just select the switch to turn on the fitbit app (mine turned green). You can then select automatically or manually. Hope this helps!

Best Answer

Hi there @HannahMarie! Welcome to the Fitbit Community and thanks a lot for taking the time to share this with us!

Hope to see you around more often! 🙂

Best Answer

Still can NOT find a way to,sync my sole 80 to my Fitbit charge 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @bearsmom2015! 🙂

Were you able to follow @HannahMarie's instructions on her post above? You might want to give it a try. Let us know how it goes for you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the area on the left top corner to choose the Fitbit charge hr or choose the f80. I still don't know how to sync them, if I choose the fit bit it says its is in timeout. Ugh sorry. I can just log it manually. 

Best Answer

@bearsmom2015 wrote:

I have the area on the left top corner to choose the Fitbit charge hr or choose the f80. I still don't know how to sync them, if I choose the fit bit it says its is in timeout. Ugh sorry. I can just log it manually. 

I've done those steps within the Sole Fitness app, used the button in the upper right to share info with the Fitbit app, and set for it to sync the workouts automatically, but the Fitbit app still isn't getting it apparently. Anyone else figure out the secret?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh wait, I gave it more time and now it shows a workout for today within my Fitbit app. However it's not very useful of a sync at this point because it doesn't do anything in terms of addig the miles of my jog, the minutes, the calories, or estimated steps, which is what I'd thought I'd be getting from this Sole app.

Best Answer

I can get my phone, Samsung galaxy s5, to sync with my Sole f80, with the Sole app.  I see where I can check the Fitbit, but nothing happens.  I have the Ionic, and it has syncing problems with the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have the arrow in the top. Right corner of the sole app. I have contacted support and they just say sorry.  This sync with Fitbit is why I got this model. I could have bought something cheaper that it would sync with my Fitbit. Ugh. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I just got them synced.  Yay. Tap calendar, then the box in top right corner to share. It bring up Fitbit, then slide Fitbit on and log into Fitbit. Should be good from there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got it finally! Tap on the so.e app calendar, the in top right corner there is the box to share. Tap that then Fitbit will show, slide it to on, then log into Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @lastrohm and @bearsmom2015. In this case this third party app doesn't figure among the officially supported apps by Fitbit. However there are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours, but the tricky part is that we do not have too much details on how this apps syncs with your Fitbit Dashboard.

Nonetheless I was reading you were able to sync @bearsmom2015, these are great news. 

@lastrohm were you able to follow the steps kindly shared by @bearsmom2015 to connect this integration?

For other concerns feel free to let me know!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I followed the steps of  @bearsmom2015 .  I have the F80 app set to share with fitbit.  When I open up the fitbit app it won't connect.  I get a message that they sync is scheduled.  The only time the phone app updates is if I open fitbit on my desktop which has the dongle and my phone is nearby.  I haven't been able to use most of the features of the ionic due to the fact that the fitbit app on my Samsung Galaxy s5 has never synced when I hit sync.  I've had this since Nov. and keep hoping for a fix.  I'd love to get notifications, weather and all the other items that the ionic offers.

Thanks for checking in. 

Linda

Best Answer
0 Votes