Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Charge HR with Sole F80 treadmill

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The instructions for my Sole Treadmill F80 says that I should be able to sync workout data from the treadmill to the fitbit app, but it does not tell me how to do it.  The instructions say to download the Sole App, which I did, but there is no information as to how to get that information to the fitbit app.  I can do it manually but syncing would be far easier and more convenient.  Anyone have experience with this?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Hello there @lastrohm thank you for the update. In this case is related to the issue you mentioned, because the Ionic is presenting issues to sync with your Galaxy S5.

Despite you mentioned you are able to sync with your desktop, I would like to recommend to review if your Android is running the latest version of the Fitbit app. For more details please take a look at this post: Android app version 2.66 is now available - 2/5.

If your app doesn't need an update, try the following suggestions: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this). The notification issues might be related too that should be address whit these suggestions.

Keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, I don’t seem to be able to sync Fitbit with the Sole app on my iPhone. The calendar section does have an upload button but all it lets me do is upload an image of my workout data. There is a connect button in the home screen for Garmin connect and something called Omron (the site is in Chinese). I tried to use the Garmin Connect but I couldn’t get that to work either.

Has anyone found a way to do this with Apple?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Trusty7.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing what you have found while trying to connect the apps.

Maybe you could post in our Feature Suggestions board about being able to connect to SOLE directly. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue as Trusty7

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have this option. why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have this option. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I get my app to show? Mine does not show up on the screen so I can pick it to sync with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes