Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing With Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi, I've been online and authorised syncing of my FitBit with my Strava account. None of my previous Strava runs or rides are showing up on FitBit app and my recent FitBit activity isn't showing up on Strava.

Is this normal and will only 'post sync' exercise show up on both ? Thx
Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

@Bonzo9 wrote:
Surely it would've been prudent & customer friendly to have put out a bulk email telling your customers of the issue, instead of leaving everyone in the dark.

@Bonzo9 We don't own Strava so I'm not sure a solution like that is viable every time there's an issue. That's why the third party forum exists on our Community. As soon as the issue was reported to me, a fix had already been implemented, and I made this post. If there's a larger ongoing issue at hand, I'll typically create a floated topic on this board so everyone can see.

Just as an FYI, unlinking and relinking will not help if there's a syncing delay. Requests are trying to catch up so cutting the connection between the two apps might actually cause sync failures.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine seems to be working now I think!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes

Moderator edit: Removed personal information. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I've observed a syncing issue with my Fitbit Blaze that's very similar to the previous issue reported here. Finished a run 1/28/2018 at around 4:30 pm Pacific Time and no sync to Strava as of now. No change in settings. Activity recorded normally in Fitbit app. Just reporting the issue.

Thanks!

Best Answer

We are aware of current issues syncing Strava and Fitbit. Please see this link for updates. As this is an older issue, I'll be closing the thread for future responses. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer