Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing fitbit with Noom

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Noom app says it will sync data with fitbit but I can't seem to figure it out. Does anybody use Noom and fitbit together and if so, how? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Tried that and it didn't help!  So frustrating!  Thanks for the idea!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All,

I figured out something that works for me. Download the app called FitToFit, it's the same teal color as the Fitbit logo with a heart.

Now in your Noom settings, switch your Apps & Devices to 'Google Fit' instead of FitBit. If you have a Gmail, you already have it, you just need to allow the permissions to set it up. It should automatically direct you to your "Google Fit" page once you change the setting in Noom.

FitToFit is basically a middle layer application. It will transfer your FitBit data to your Google Fit. Google Fit is a supported app of Noom (yay).

To log your steps, you will need to go to your FitToFit app and "Transfer Data" for it to log it into Noom. I have mine set to AutoSync Enabled, but I don't know how frequently it does it. If that doesn't work, whenever you click the red "Transfer Data" button, it logs it into Noom.

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this, I have been trying for ages and this finally worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!  I had this same problem and figured it out!  

1.  On your phone, go into your Fitbit app and refresh/sync.

2.  On your phone, close your Noom app, then reopen it.  

Your steps are now synced!  

You will have to repeat this process every time you want to sync the two, but it takes less than a minute to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, mines the same, it was syncing but now it won’t. How did you manage to do your steps manually? 

Thanks Clare

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Clare,

If you open your Fitbit and sync, then close your Room app. Open your Room app and it should sync with Fitbit.

Every time you want to update, you will have to do the above. I found that it wouldn’t continually sync.

Good luck!

Beth
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been using Noom and Fitbit together for a month, both running on a Motorola Android.  According to the internet, none of this stuff is meant to work together well, but I've been able to make it happen.

It took some doing to set it up, and it failed once and I had to re-do it.

Three pointers.

1.  The BT connection to the Fitbit has to be the only connection happening.  It was necessary to manually forget all of the other BT connections, and then re-connect with the Fitbit watch.

This was necessary in order to get the Fitbit watch talking to the Fitbit ap on the Android.

After this, I was able to reconnect with the BT in the car, no problem, and everything worked.  But when I had to reinstall it,  I had to do the same.

2.  Once set up, it worked for about a month, then FitBit made a connection to some device I didn't recognize, and everything had to be redone.

3. In the Fitbit app settings, be sure to share "All" with the Noom Coach.

Anyway, seems to work well enough despite all the messages to the contrary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I am trying to connect my FitBit with Noom and getting the following error: Error 403: disallowed_useragent

It says I can't sign in from this screen (in the app) because the app doesn't comply with Google's embedded webview policy. 

Anyone know of a workaround for this? 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Karen,  How did you manually adjust your steps in Noom?  I asked them and they instructed me to reconnect the fitbit, but it's not working yet. 

Lori-Lou

Best Answer

Yes, that works. I was hoping to be selective about what I share with Noom. Any hope there?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

For instructions on how to connect Fitbit with Noom, please visit this article.

Whether you don't find Fitbit on their list, please try to decrease the font size of your phone by going to the phone settings > Font or display. You can change it back after connecting your accounts.

If you have any error or difficulties to connect your apps, please reach out Noom customer support.

I am going to close this thread since it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes