Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with GO365 Humana

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone whos familar with Humana GO365 website tell me how to sync my Charge HR for their award  points? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

You have to do the connection through humana.

I did a search of their site for you.

https://www.humana.com/global-search-results?searchTerm=Fitbit&searchCollection=IDE_HumanaCom&frontE...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for trying, but typical of Humana it doesn't work. My Fitbit is set-up but will not sync with them. I'm starting to think its a ploy to keep people from earning their points. No one there will solve this or even bother to answer. 

Best Answer

Read on Go365 that HR is not awarded points from Fitbit because Fitbit does not record the HR measurements. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I chatted with someone from the Go365 site this morning who said Fitbit only submits steps and sleep history to them.  Unlike Garmin and Polar who also submit heart rate and calorie burn.  My husband uses Garmin and gets twice the number of points than me for an hour workout.  I'm thinking of going Garmin.

Best Answer

Go to www.go365.com.  Click the Chat icon in lower right corner of screen.  (8 am to 8pm)

Fill out the info requested .

Write in "My Fitbit won't sync," and wait in the que until they answer.  I have to contact them about every 4-5 days.  I am told that if I don't check into your account daily on go365, it could cause it not to sync.  They pull up my steps manually from Fitbit, then my account gets updated.  My husband's Fitbit is synced daily and he never has to do this.  I have also tried calling their customer service from 8A to 8P at

(502) 710-7999.  They are always very friendly and work until it is updated.  This program works.  We walk alot and get a lot of steps.  Thus far it has paid off $$$$ as we always get the Walmart gift cards.

It is not a ploy, and the program works well for us.

Best Answer

I had to manually enter my activity for points

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit doesn't submit to Humana, Humana uses Fitbit's API to retrieve your data. While they could retrieve the calories burnt, heart rate is not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t have a Fitbit anymore. No worries.

Sent from my iPhone
Sue Shaw
Best Answer

I just got on the community page when I that others were having a hard time sync Fitbit with Humana. Thank you 

Best Answer

You can also call 1888-219-1396 to report activities via phone 🙂 very easy

Best Answer
0 Votes

The whole purpose of getting a Fitbit is cause it was supposed to automatically sync to the exercise calendar so I wouldn’t have to take the time to sit on the phone to tell them what should be showing up automatically.

Best Answer