Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Fitbit won't allow my fitness pal to sync with it.
Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12
My Fitbit HR is not showing up on MyFitnessPal app or showing any tracking. Disconnected it and tried to reconnect it but now it just tell me there is a problem getting it to connect.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mom25Boys there is another thread with the same issue. it appears to be global and a fibit/myfitnesspal issue they are working on. super frustrating. 😞

Best Answer

The steps tracked or the adjusted calories. MFP will sync with the Fitbit app however.... 

I have tried the revoke access route, and have the MFP app set to use the fitbit as my step counter etc. I have deleted both apps and reinstalled. Nothing. 

I am on a note 5 running 6.0.1 marshallow if that makes a difference.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @cpotts13

Have moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Third Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Third straight day of this for me... and of course I tried the revoke access route but now getting internal server error on Fitbit's end...
My TrendWeight|
Best Answer
0 Votes
Should note I'm not on Android but iPhone 6 but am having the same issue
My TrendWeight|
Best Answer
0 Votes
Seems like a very common problem that fitbit should be working with myfitnesspal to fix...
Best Answer
0 Votes

@bruinsgirl33 @cpotts13 If you have a screenshot + the full URL of the error page you're seeing then that would be helpful.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes sure... However I am not recieving an "error page" per say. The apps are connected, the myfitnesspal will not show any data from the Fitbit app, as evedent from the zero step counter on the diary and lack of calorie adjustment. But the fitbit app shows data from the myfitnesspal app.. Screenshot_20160722-175946.pngScreenshot_20160722-175953.pngScreenshot_20160722-175953.pngScreenshot_20160722-180029.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello is there instructions on here to sync the Fitbit with Fitness pal using a Android phone? My iPhone works but haven't been able to get my wife's galaxy 6 to link. It says it's connected but it's not showing any of her data 

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just signed up for this app called; trovey: https://www.trovey.co/

It allows you to aggregate data from myfitnesspal and fitbit as well as any fitness, wellness or medical app you might use - so you can get all of your info in one location. Its pretty cool, check it out! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi PEIForbes,

There's a cool new app that is in private beta right now that syncs up all your health & fitness accounts in one location. Here's the link to sign up to use their app: 

www.trovey.co

They might be worth checking out!

-Jen

Best Answer
0 Votes