Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two way integration/sync between Fitbit blaze and runkeeper

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I would love for runkeeper and Fitbit to have a two way sync/integration. On the runkeeper help section - they say it is a Fitbit issue and to co tact Fitbit to make it happen - so here is my request to make it happen! 😀
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jemf I hate to be the bad guy here, but Runkeeper built the integration and they use our open Web API, which means it's actually up to them to make it happen. We would also love a bi-directional flow, but that's out of our hands since Runkeeper is not a Fitbit product and we did not build their integration. Sorry. Robot Sad

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@jemf I hate to be the bad guy here, but Runkeeper built the integration and they use our open Web API, which means it's actually up to them to make it happen. We would also love a bi-directional flow, but that's out of our hands since Runkeeper is not a Fitbit product and we did not build their integration. Sorry. Robot Sad

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
Thanks for your reply - good to know!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, yes, that is the easy answer, Andrew. Smiley Frustrated

However, the real question is: when will fitbit start using Runkeeper's API to get runs with proper km counts loaded from Runkeeper into fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes