Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UHC Motion app for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the UHC motion app be available for ionic at any time? We have a program at work that uses it, but it only works for the charge 2. This is very frustrating, and I am being advised to get an Apple 3 watch. I’d prefer to stay with the Ionic. Please help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Megfry Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Thank you for your interest in the UHC app for Ionic. As you mentioned this is only working with the Charge 2 at the moment but you can share your suggestion in our Feature suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is this a feature? This should just be collaboration to help Fitbit ionic work with motion tracking. The ionic and versa have an sdk and are supposed to be easier to right programs for. It has been a while and only Samsung and apple smart watches and some Fitbit basic trackers are working with motion. COME ON FITBIT... GET A FITBIT Ionic SMART WATCH TO WORK WITH MOTION APP. If I could do it all again...I would of bought the Samsung smart watch instead of the ionic. May be selling my ionic soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes