Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync or setup Withings scale

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Withings scale has been syncing fine until early afternoon eastern standard time Thursday, August 20th, 2020.

I've disconnected the link and tried resynchronization and if doesn't appear to pick up any new data/unsynchronized data.

Would anyone know if there's a current outage?

Best Answer
452 REPLIES 452
Best Answer

No, its NOT fixed.

Best Answer

Interesting. I just tried it again and it's working for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's working. It's just not consistent. Sometimes it will stop working in the morning, and resume working in the afternoon. Or stop working in the evening and start working again the next morning.

Best Answer

Here we go again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since when is this problem?

this morning everything works fine to me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This morning 06:52 GMT failed, yesterdays similar time was fine. Download data still failing even now. Same traits as has happened multiple times in the past when sync stopped working for everyone.

Hopefully its just a limited outage.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This time sync didn’t stop. This morning 08.18 GMT it was working. 
maybe you can use the link to reconnect Fitbit to Withning and try again. Happened once before to me.  

Best Answer

Having let the download run for over 2 hours before cancelling, I initially got a set of previously deleted measurements reimported back into fitbit (I normally delete these repeat measurements in Withings to prevent this but missed a couple of recent ones). 

This morning, I took a couple of measurements an hour or so apart and both have shown up without delay. Yay! Thanks @Vago66 for confirming that I probably wouldn't be wasting my time in letting the download run even if I ended up cancelling it.

So hopefully just a transient issue on this occasion and not the first signs of another long term outage.

Best Answer

I'm having issues getting an automatic sync with my fitbit. Import works fine but new readings don't sync automatically. Issue is only with Fitbit... Withings app shows new readings OK. 

Best Answer

Yep. No reading in Fitbit this morning. Withings and MyFitnessPal apps all updated as expected so just a delay/outage in Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No issues for me over last week. All measurements, including one from this morning, are showing up in the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody. Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced to sync Withings scale. Thank you for the time you spent trying to find a solution.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

If you are having difficulties to sync your Withings scale, please revoke access to your Fitbit account and link it once again. For instructions, please visit this site.

I am going to close this thread since it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes