Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Nokia Body +

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone have experience/advice using this scale with Charge 2 and Fitbit app?

Best Answer
57 REPLIES 57

@fytwyt your not worried about the Charge 2, or the app, what you want to know is if the scale will sync with your Fitbit account?

Generally when i see a quesr89n like this i go to a search site and type in Fitbit followed by the model. In this case Nokia Body +.

Guess what it looks like your scale is nothing more thsn a rebranded Withings scale, since Nokia took over the company. 

I would check your Nokia account for the option since the Withings scale did sync to Fitbit. 

Or contact Nokia

Best Answer

Did you get an answer if the rebranded scale will pair with Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @fytwyt and @Lochtefeldm, let me give you both a warm welcome. I agree with the opinion of @Rich_Laue. I few weeks ago I had a conversation with another community user about the products of Nokia and it seems they own whiting scales. If this is the case I can say these scales are compatible with your Fitbit app. You can connect your Withings scale measurements to your Fitbit account. Go here to use the Withings Connection Wizard.

About the app and Nokia health services, it does not figure as a supported integration, but you can see the conversation I had before for additional details here .

The best to do on this scenario as @Rich_Laue said, is to contact Nokia support to learn more about their future plans with the Fitbit integration.

see you around and hope this helps!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

This information was very helpful. Thank you!

Best Answer

yes I am using a fitbit charge 2 and a Body+ balance.

They connect with each other and I have my weight follow up in the Fitbit app 

However, syncing is not linear, apparently happening in batch and not in real time. Sometimes you have to wait up to 2 days before syncing happens correctly... 

Best Answer

I would echo josfer. The Body+ scale syncs very easily with Fitbit app using the Withings connection app the link for which is earlier in the thread.

I have found that you can force a sync simply be restarting the app. The scale feels very high quality and to be honest I  only bought it because I was impatient waiting for the Aria 2 which still seems to have no definite release date, but I am very satisfied with the Nokia device.

Best Answer

I have tried following the proposed solutions to connect the Body+ to Fitbit. After the wizard, the sync seems in place, but when I try to synchronize the weight (using the option on the webpage) I get the following reply:

Please correct the following errors:
Unable to download Withings data at this time. The Withings server returned the following error: Unable to set the value of the Field: value field

The authentication is performed correctly because the short name (the one shown on the scale) is correct.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TheNino from fit bits end there is only one thing that can be done. Go to your Fitbit settings through the app revoke access to Nike then go over to Nike and set the connection up again. 

If this fails you will have to reach out to Nike since the are responsable for their connection to Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Has anyone gotten the Nokia Body scales to sync with FitBit?  Debating on getting the Nokia Body ($60) or the WiThings branded WS-30 ($50).  They look similar.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Replying to myself.... I used the link above to connect Nokia Body scale via Withings to Fitbit and it worked. I turned off WiFi and Bluetooth on my phone just to make sure the scale syncd via home WiFi and within 90 seconds my weight synced from scale to Fitbit app.

I finally used one of those random CVS receipt coupons that I always forget about, 40% off off the scale!

Best Answer

Thanks for the tipoff about CVS coupons!  That will save me some money

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RobertoME Does this still work (Now that Withings is Nokia)? I'm thinking of replacing my "FitBit Aria 2" with a "Nokia Body Cardio" to use in tandem with my FitBit Charge 2. Want to make sure that this still works before I buy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, change of brand didn’t have any impact, this is still exactly the same product / device.

Best Answer

So you’re saying the “Withings Connection Wizzard” (https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings) still works and Fitbit still syncs with Withings/Nokia? (Since it's (still) called Withings, not Nokia.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @LACinderella and all the participants of this thread. 

@josfer is correct, the connection wizard still is working. Months ago I heard the news, Nokia bought the owner of Whitings Scale. Nonetheless the functionality, the brand and the integrations still hasn't changed.

So go ahead and if you are using this scale, fell free to follow the steps using the link I shared before to integrate your Fitbit account.

See you around and thank you all for your participation in our Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Trying the connection wizard and it asks me for a log in to withers.com. I used my Nokia one and its wrong. Stuck. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  When i use the wizzard i get an error saying my Nokia username isn' recognised on the withings website.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You, been able to connect the scale smoothly Heart

Best Answer

I was able to use the link and now the weight data transferred instantly.  Thank you for your help.

Best Answer