Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit versa won't sync to my Discovery account but when you login to links sync it says updated but the steps not sync...???

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MTDA your Versa will only sync to your Fitbit account, does the Versa sync to Fitbit.com?

Discovery should sync with your Fitbit account .

Has Discovery been connected to Fitbit and shows up in your list of apps?

Normally if a third party app is not linking up correctly, the user would need to contact them. They where the party that setup the link and are responsible for the connection. 

Best Answer

Hello i do have all the apps linked to my phone and still not sync to my Discovery app? On my fitbit app i have a 1 above & can't seem to see what that notification is for?? So still very frustrated that not linking up to my Discovery & have phoned Vitality to log in an complaint which takes a week??

Just don't understand this as have read lots of complaints on the Fitbit Versa and you would think with it being the new updated fitbit it should be better.  Why do they advertise earn Vitality points on this one too....like my daughter said why dont you exchange to the gear watch??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I phoned Discovery Vitality & they really were hopeless.  I am now going back to Sportmans Warehouse to the customers service department to see if they can help or i will be exchanging the watch as not happy.  Advertise earn vitality points but not sync to my discovery app.

My daughter got herself the Samsung Gear watch & has no problem at all.

Thanks

Teresa De Araujo

Best Answer
0 Votes