Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very recent Strava syncing issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use Strava to sync my rides into Fitbit.  Has worked seemlessly until a couple days ago.  It started as a huge delay (hours).  Last night took some time.  Now this morning's ride hasn't synced (it's been almost 3 hours).  Curious if anyone else has been having this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

Is there a way to upload manually Strava data to Fitbit?

Best Answer

"Is there a way to upload manually Strava data to Fitbit?"

Sadly, no.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As a further annoyance, this issue did finally resolve itself in the afternoon yesterday.  Of course, my afternoon ride from yesterday synced, but my morning ride did not.  It would be nice to have the option to simply manually upload/input the data from Strava to Fitbit for the missing ride.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, there actually is an option available to sync Strava to Fitbit. It is available in the App Store and it's called Rungap. I've been using this app for years now to sync between multiple platforms.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bummer Rungap is only available on iOS.  Looks like a nice app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same issue with last two runs, the most recent not syncing to Strava at all (3+ hours now)

Please advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Only way i got missing runs to upload was manually. Download the run on
desktop version of fitbit and upload to strava on desktop. I emphasise
desktop as i could not do it when trying via apps on android device.

I've had the issue happen several times now with no real resolve from
fitbit. I jest upload manually if one goes missing.

Hope this helps
Best Answer
0 Votes

I use Strava to track my rides, and then sync/import into Fitbit, not the other way around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been doing this for weeks now since Fitbit stopped automatically syncing with Strava. It is very annoying having to get on a laptop/desktop to do this.

Best Answer
0 Votes