Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Pulse and Fitbit Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My company has a number of teams in the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge.  I'm using my Fitbit Ionic which I have linked to the Challenge website  but it doesn't automatically sync.  Is there a way to sync automatically?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Pete36.

Thanks for bringing this up. Let me help you figure out what could be happening.

The first thing to mention would be that the integrations are regularly developed and managed by the third parties themselves and thus they are the ones that could determine how often the apps sync. I could be that Fitbit syncs once a day with Virgin Pulse and not on real time.

Having said that, let's try revoking the access between the apps and then connecting them again. You can click here to see the steps to disconnect the apps and here for the steps on how to connect them. That should help so that they start sharing information correctly. Do keep in mind that this will not cause information to be retroactively synced. They will start sharing information from the point the apps were connected forward only.

Please keep me posted on how it goes or if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Excellent will try tomorrow.  Understand re the retrospective steps bit I've been plugging them in manually.

Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pete36.

Thanks for your quick reply! Glad to read that you have been entering steps manually.

Please do let me know how it goes.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. Perhaps something will pique your interest.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes