Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I recently downloaded the Walgreens app only to realize the Fitbit Alta isn't listed as one of the devices that can be synced. Are there plans to soon include in the partnership this particular model?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Dreemona, if you would like to see the Walgreens app integrated with Fitbit, the best idea would be to create a request in the feature request forum.  In that forum others can vote for and comment on your idea.  The more votes, the more likely it is to be implemented.

Always be sure to do a search to make sure your idea hasn't already been suggested.

Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had mine going for months. I signed up when I had the flex. Now I have the Alta. It's still counting my steps. It syncs with the app. Not your tracker. It shouldn't matter the type you have. I think that the Walgreens app just never bothered to go in there and update device names to include the newer ones.
Best Answer

@Dreemona just pick a tracker on the Walgreens page, Walgreen a like every other app connects to your Fitbit account, not your tracker. When you connect fitbit will tell Walgreen a which tracker your using. 

That said I've switched my tracker 5 times and Walgreen a still thinks i have my ultra, but who cares it doesn't matter. 

Best Answer
0 Votes