Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Watchers Syncing information

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've asked this of WW customer service and fitbit customer service and now I'm being told to ask here as now one can give me a straight answer.

This is for a Flex.

1. How are WW activity points calculated form fitbit logged information?  I had logged an activity of aerobics, 30 min, and my flex recording just over 10K in steps and WW shows 42 activity points.  This is WAY off.  

2. The other days seem much more reasonable, though I've been told by WW logs not Fitbit activity points for less that 10K in steps I have days that show points that have less than 10K in steps. 

3. Is the Sync real time? If it is not, how oftne does it occur?  It does not appear to be real time.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

You're welcome! Enjoy!

Moderator edit: Removed personal information and email signature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't work for me Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work for me, I am still showing double points for this past Monday's activity.Woman Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes
Kim523, this thread is over a year old and has nothing to do with the double-counting issue, which is a new issue since the latest Fitbit app update. For some reason, one of the moderators keeps sending everyone to this thread to "fix" the problem, when it is a completely different issue. WW is supposedly working on the issue and in fact this morning my activity did NOT double count for the first time in 2 weeks. Either it's fixed, or there is a lag in syncing the two apps. Let's hope it's fixed!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I noticed the age AFTER I posted my comment of course. Thanks for
clarifying. I have aerobics after work so hopefully I will see the same
results as you. Finger crossed!
Best Answer

Yep mod put me here also, I have been mailing and ringing WW since May 31st when this started happening again. Anything auto recognized or manually input as an exercise was being transmitted as well as the steps already accrued. I did get a mail on last Saturday asking me to try again, anything auto recognized didn't transmit across but any manual exercise like a GPS cycle ride on my surge did. I have been all over them like a rash as I live and die by my app and it needs to be easy. They gave me a stupid work around of disabling auto tracking in Fitbit, or delete act ivies out. I did lose my cool a bit TBH. I told them I compete with friends in the Fitbit community etc...... LOL

I have asked for Mgmt. to call me, which they assured the would but didn't as I wanted to discuss how they manage this sort of issue for the members. Communication is utter rubbish TBH, the only way to beat the double counting is to disconnect and add the steps manually, say every time to tick 5,000 over and the final ones when you go to bed, or just enter once at night just before you roll into the comfy bed, lol.   

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried to sync fitbit and weight watchers using the steps posted and it did not work
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome!  Thank you Thank you!!!!

Best Answer

I did not help me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to sync everyday to connect to w.w. help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just reset the Bluetooth on my iPhone (turned it off then on again). That did the trick for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked but had to try twice and changed privacy to say no to Apple health just fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has happened to me multiple times and WW is absolutely not help at all as a matter of fact, their customer service was so poor I finally gave up. They said they couldn't  delete my double entry and it was all fitbit's fault. I just wanted one of the entries deleted and I find it hard that it can't be done. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

worked Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been pulling my hair out for days trying to sync my Fitbit to my weight watchers app. Thank you so so much for your answer because your instructions absolutely worked. 👌

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.   I walked 5069 steps in 28 min.  WW app gave me 2 pts for steps and an additional 7 points for the time it took.   No way to edit.   I am going to unsync the fitbit to WW app.  Useless to me if they can't get it right!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi- this helped me some...on the weight watcher website it shows I have synced...before I couldn't even get that to happen. However, my steps are not showing up? My steps and syncing are fine on the fitbit app. Everything was working fine until now! I also need to mention that I had to create and change my fitbit account to a different e-mail, because my other account got hacked...another story. However, because I had to change the e-mail linked to my fitbit account...could this have messed up the ww app?

Best Answer
0 Votes