Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WeightWatchers Mobile App double counting Fit Points & Adding Activity pts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What a mess! I used to use my FitBit Flex with the WeightWatchers Mobile app, and it was very useful and reliable. I just "re-joined" WW, and thought I'd use my new FitBit Charge HR with the WW Mobile. Well, all heck has broken loose since I last participated in WW.

My WW app and my FitBit are double and triple counting my FitPoints. For example, see the attached photo. I had 15,450 steps this day, including a 2 mile run, worth 7 FitPoints. Somehow, my WW app logged my 15,450 steps for 13 FitPoints TWICE, and in addition, it added 7 more FitPoints separately for my run, for a whopping total of 33 FitPoints for the day

As far as I can figure, I should've gotten a TOTAL of 13 FitPoints for the day, right? Tried contacting WW, and predictably, they say it's a problem with the way my Charge HR handles logging activity. Help anyone?fitbit ww.PNG

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Yes, WW counts a run as a separate exercise from the steps. 

Yes, the entire number of steps shows up on the WW screen. 

But take a look at the number of points you are getting for each. Mine isn't actually double-counting

Example: I ran for 35 minutes and got 9 pts for it. 

My total steps for the day was 10,652 and I received 5 pts. for them. 

If I had just walked, I would have gotten 11 pts. total for the 10,652 steps. 

I received 14pts. total for the whole day (run plus extra steps). That seems about right. 

Check how many points you are actually getting. Yes, WW shows all of your steps for the day, but is it really double-counting?

Best Answer

My issue was that the same workout was showing up twice, sometimes, 3 times on the WW app.Now when my Bluetooth is on and the Fitbit app updates with my activity, I let the WW app update automatically as well. I don’t press “sync with your Fitbit app”. Now I don’t get the double or triple enteries of my activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes